- Processor / Speed: AMD Turion 64 MK-36 (2.0GHz, 512K L2 cache) or AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-50 (1.6 GHz, 2 x 256 KB L2 cache)
- Core Logic Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce Go 6100 chipset
- HyperTransport: 800 MHz
- RAM / Max RAM: Up to 2 GB of DDR2 533/667 MHz memory, upgradeable to 3 GB using two soDIMM modules (dual-channel support)
- Video Subsystem: NVIDIA GeForce Go 6100 integrated graphics with up to 128 MB of shared system memory
- LCD Properties: 17" WXGA+ Acer CrystalBrite TFT LCD, 1440 x 900 pixel
- Hard Disk Drive: 120GB or larger
- CD-ROM Drive: 8x DVD-Super Multi double-layer drive
- Sound Subsystem: Intel High Definition audio support, S/PDIF (Sony/Philips Digital Interface) support for digital speakers, Two built-in Acer 3DSonic stereo speakers, Sound Blaster Pro and MS Sound compatible, Built-in microphone
- PCCard Support: 1Type II PCCard slot
- Pointing Device: Touchpad
- Peripheral Subsystem: 4 USB 2.0, 1 VGA, 1 SVideo/TV Out, 1 Microphone, 1 Line-in, 1 Headphone/Speakers/Line-out with S/PDIF support, 5-in-1 card reader (SD, MMC, MS, MS PRO, xD), Acer OrbiCam integrated 310,000 pixel CMOS camera
- Modem: 56K ITU V.92 PPT approved, Wake-on-Ring ready
- Ethernet: Gigabit Ethernet, Wake-on-LAN ready
- WLAN: Acer InviLink 802.11b/g Wi-Fi CERTIFIED solution
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.