Dell OptiPlex 760 TEAC CA-400 Card Reader Driver 1001
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop. (For example labeled R12345.ZIP)
2. Extract or unzip to C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R12345.EXE (Example path)
3. Choose update file from [Win] or [DOS] folder.
3. Double-click the installation file and follow the on-screen installation instructions.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months