- 2070 WHQL for 43225 and 4312
- 2070 WHQL for 3.3V Family Logo- 6.2
- BTW sends correct code when they send PDU type 0xFF
- Signed files check in for btwl2cap, btwavdt, btwrchid, btwsecfl and bcbthid
- Region and Language Help and Support links are currently disabled because there is no documentation on how to proceed on Windows 7. Until that information is available the help subsystem is disabled on Windows 7.
- Corrected parameter parsing to create log in folder specified by /f2<path>. If the full path is not specified, the log is created in same folder as setup.exe,
- Added manifest to missing 64 bit BtTray configuration, and added digital signatures to all DLLs.
- Corrected logic when a Device is being removed to preserve the "Allow Contact Access" when it had been previously set.
- BtStackserver create resume event when going to sleep, and signal and close the event after resume. Sendto waits for resume event, will display the error message waits timeout. From trace, the event got created and never signaled and closed from stackserver.
- Windows does not recognize Icon our send to object file type .btwsendto , so the windows use default icon to display it. Fix is to specify the icon in btrez to use for the file type.
- Changed code to get install folder location from registry
- Update Custom.ini files to install w/o device.
- Updated version and date in INF files for Windows 7 submission
- Remove the need for stack server to wait for send to registration.
- Fixed BTWUIExt crashes on win7 to show unknown device icon from bthprops.cpl
- Added Broadcom signature to DLLs missing from main build folder signing.
- Added MAP, Imaging Archive and Imaging Reference to avoid unknown peripheral devices
- Most of the DTM issues are resolved.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.