- Added IGPU overclock function in CMOS
- Changed CMOS Default Chipset Voltage to 1.35V
- Fixed the CMOS Error after S3 Resume
- Fixed power up display failure
- Fixed system temperature issue
- Fixed CPU Temperature issue
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.