- Added a HT Link 8-bit/16-bit Option to the bios
- Fixed an issue where VMware ESX3.5 would not work properly with Adaptec SAS RAID products
- Fixed an issue where a HD would show twice in the Boot listing
- Updated AGESA code to v188.8.131.52
- Updated the NVIDIA SATA HD assignment ID’s
- Updated the # of PCI SCSI devices that would be supported in the boot order
- Added a bios beep alarm for when no VGA is present
- Fixed a RTC Wake Up issue
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.