Award BIOS update supporting AMD Sempron CPU
AMD Socket-A Based VIA KM400 Chipset ATX Motherboard Featuring Embedded Graphics with 1 AGP slot, 6 channel Audio, Integrated 10/100 LAN, 8X AGP slot, USB 2.0 & IEEE1394,
* SOYO All In One Solution: Embedded UniChrome TM AGP On Board 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Function by VIA VT6103 PHY Controller On Board 6 channels AC97 CODEC Audio Solution
* Supports on board Hardware Monitoring and includes Hardware Health Utility to streamline your PC system management
* Supports Wake On LAN (WOL) function to simplify network management
* Advanced Management Capabilities * Software power off control, power on by alarm, modem ring on
* Supports High speed USB 2.0
* Onboard IEEE 1394 port pin header
* Suspend to RAM / Suspend to Disk
* Onboard Game port pin header
* Support SOYO ABR (Anti Burn Regulator) CPU Overheat protection, system will automatically shutdown when CPU overheat
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.