Fixed register DIMM can't boot with 133 frequency.Support Cyrix III. Add "PhoenxNet enable/disable" function
Intel Socket-370 Pentium III & Celeron Based VIA 694X Chipset Micro ATX Motherboard
* Supports on board Hardware Monitoring and includes Hardware Health Utility to streamline your PC system management
* SOYO Al-BIOS: 4-way Active Interception CIH virus design
* Supports Wake On LAN (WOL) function to simplify network management
* Provides SOYO COMBO setup for easier BIOS setup
* Advanced Management Capabilities: Software power off control, power on by alarm, modem ring on
* RTC hardware to handle Y2K rollover
* Power Failure Resume function
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.