Saturn MS6309 BIOS version 2.32
BIOS version 2.32 has been released as unqualified, but tested version.
This means it has been tested successfully, but can not be fully supported.
If you experience any problems after using this BIOS, Technical Support may ask you to revert back to the last supported BIOS.
Before installing or upgrading to Windows XP, you should update your motherboard BIOS to this version. This release fixes:
1. Windows XP installation/upgrade failing is solved
2. Windows XP will detect and install ACPI support (S3 is default)
3. Windows XP will offer full USB support on all ports AND enable legacy support for keyboard and mouse
Download the file and double-click it to create the diskette; you will need a blank, formatted 3,5" 1.44 MB diskette. After creating the diskette, reboot your system with the diskette inserted to start the BIOS update.
* 2 MB Flash Memory AWARD Bios (check the download area for the latest version).
* Administrative and User passwords supported
* Silent boot
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.