Msi MS-6568 Bios 1.0
￭ Support Socket A (Socket 462) for AMD Duron/Athlon/Athlon XP processor
￭ Support Duron 600 MHz to Athlon XP 2200 or higher speed processor
￭ SIS 740 (539BGA) Chipset
- FSB 200/266 MHz
- Integrated Ultra-AGPII technology, advanced 256 bit 3D engine and graphic display
- Support DDR SDRAM up to 266MHz
- Support dual monitor with SiS 301DH MV TV encoder (Optional, for MS-6568-LMT only)
￭ SIS 961 (371BGA) Chipset
- Support Dual-IDE ATA 66/100
- 2.2 PCI Master
- 6 ports USB controller
- AC'97 link controller
- Low pin count interface for SIO
￭ 100/133 (200/266)MHz clocks are supported
￭ Support four memory banks using two 184-pin unbuffered DDR DIMM
￭ Support 2.5V DDR DIMM
￭ Maximum memory size is 2GB without ECC
￭ Three 32-bit Master PCI bus slots (support 3.3V/5V PCI bus interface)
￭ One CNR (Communication Network Riser) slot
￭ Dual-IDE controller integrated in SiS961 chipset
￭ Support PIO, Bus Master, Ultra DMA 66/100 operation modes
￭ Can connect up to four IDE devices
￭ AC'97 link controller integrated in SiS 961
￭ Two channels S/W codec ALC 201A
- Compliance with AC'97 v2.2 Spec.
- Meet PC 2001 audio performance requirement
￭ Integrated Real256 2D/3D Graphics Accelerator
- High Performance Real256 Technology 3D Graphic Engine
- Built-in 2 Pixel Rendering Pipelines and 4 Texture Units
- Ultra-AGP Technology Delivering 2GB/s Bandwidth
- Advanced HW Acceleration for DVD Playback
- Shared Memory up to 64MB
- Fully DirectX7 Compliant Graphics Engine
- Built-in High Performance VLIM T/L Engine
￭ On-Board Peripherals include:
- 1 floppy port supports 2 FDDs with 360K, 720K, 1.2M, 1.44M and 2.88Mbytes
- 1 serial port (COM A), 1 VGA port
- 1 parallel port supports SPP/EPP/ECP mode
- 4 USB ports (Rear x 2/ Front x 2)
- 1 RJ-45 LAN jack (Optional, for MS-6568-LM, MS-6568-LMT)
- 1 audio/game port
￭ The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" function which detects the peripheral devices
and expansion cards of the board automatically.
￭ The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records
your mainboard specifications.
￭ 24.5 cm(L) x 22.5 cm(W) MicroATX Form Factor
￭ 6 mounting holes.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months