Msi KT880 Delta Bios 1.9
- last update:
- July 3rd, 2005, 21:09 GMT
- developed by:
- file size:
- 319 KB
- C: \ BIOS \ Msi
- Windows 9X / ME / NT / 2K / XP / 2003 / Vista / XP 64 bit / 2008 / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / Android / Server 2012 / OS Independent / 8.1 / 8.1 64 bit / Linux / Mac / All / Unix
￭ Supports to Athlon™ XP 3200 processor or higher speed
￭ Supports 333/400MHz FSB
￭ VIA® KT880 Chipset
- Supports FSB 400/333/266 MHz.
- Supports AGP 8X/4X interface.
- Supports Dual-channel DDR 400/333/266 memory interface.
￭ VIA® VT8237 Chipset
- High Bandwidth V-link Client controller
- Integrated Faster Ethernet LPC
- Integrated Hardware Sound Blaster/Direct Sound AC97 audio
- Ultra DMA 66/100/133 master mode PCI EIDE controller
- Supports Serial ATA
- Supports USB2.0
￭ Supports six memory banks using three 184-pin DDR DIMMs
￭ Supports a Dual-channel memory
￭ Supports a maximum memory size up to 3GB
￭ Supports 2.5v DDR SDRAM DIMM
￭ One AGP (Accelerated Graphics Port) slot.
- Supports AGP 4x/8x.
- Supports AGP 3.0
￭ Five 32-bit PCI bus slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface).
On-Board IDE / Serial ATA
￭ An IDE controller on the VT8237 chipset provides IDE HDD/CD-ROM with PIO, Bus Master and
Ultra DMA 133/100/66 operation modes.
- Can connect up to four Ultra ATA drives.
￭ Serial ATA/150 controller integrated in VT8237.
- Up to 150MB/sec transfer speeds.
- Can connect up to two Serial ATA drives.
- Supports RAID 0 or RAID 1.
￭ AC97 link controller integrated in VIA® VT8237
￭ 6-channel software audio codec VIA® VT1617A
- Compliance with AC97 v2.2 Spec.
- Meet PC2001 audio performance requirement.
￭ VIA® VT8237 integrated MAC VIA® VT6122
- Auto-negotiation operation of Giga-bit LAN phy (VT6122)
On-Board Peripherals include:
- 1 floppy port supports 2 FDDs with 360K, 720K, 1.2M, 1.44M and 2.88Mbytes
- 1 serial port
- 1 parallel port supports SPP/EPP/ECP mode
- 8 USB 2.0 ports (Rear x 4 / Front x 4)
- 1 RJ45 LAN jack
- 1 D-Bracket2 pinheader
- 1 Line-In / Line-Out /Mic
- 1 RCA SPDIF-Out
￭ The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices
and expansion cards of the board automatically.
￭ The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records
your mainboard specifications.
￭ 29.5 cm(L) x 21.5 cm(W) ATX Form Factor
￭ 6 mounting holes.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months