Fixed Promise driver cannot be installed if boot from Promise HDD under Win98SE/WinME
· Supports Socket A (Socket 462) for AMD Athlon XP/Athlon/Duron processor
· Supports to Athlon XP 3200 processor or higher speed
· Supports 200/266/333/400MHz FSB
· VIA KT600 Chipset
- FSB @200/266/333/400MHz
- Supports DDR200/266/333/400 memory
- AGP 8X and PCI advanced high performance memory controller.
· VIA VT8237 Chipset
- Ultra DMA 66/100/133 master mode EIDE controller.
- Intergrated dual channel native Serial ATA/RAID controller
supplying 150MB/s supporting for RAID 0 and RAID 1
- ACPI & PC2001 compliant enhanced power management.
- Supports 8 USB 2.0 ports
· Supports six memory banks using three 184-pin DDR SDRAMs.
· Supports up to 3GB memory size.
· Supports DDR400/DDR333/DDR266/DDR200 SDRAM
Note: PC3200 (DDR400) maximum 4 banks only.
· One AGP (Accelerated Graphics Port) slot.
- Supports AGP 4x/8x.
- Supports AGP 3.0
· Five 32-bit PCI bus slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface).
· An IDE controller on the VT8237 chipset provides IDE HDD/CD-ROM with PIO, Bus Master and
Ultra DMA 133/100/66 operation modes.
- Can connect up to four Ultra ATA drives.
· Serial ATA/150 controller integrated in VT8237.
- Up to 150MB/sec transfer speeds.
- Can connect up to two Serial ATA drives.
- Supports RAID 0 or RAID 1.
Promise 20378 On-Board
· Supports Ultra ATA, Serial ATA, Ultra ATA RAID 0 or 1 , Serial ATA RAID 0
or 1, Ultra/Serial ATA RAID 0 1 supported.
· Connect up to 2 Serial ATA devices and 2 Ultra ATA 133 devices.
6 channels software audio codec C-Media 9739A.
- Compliance with AC97 v2.2 Spec.
- Meet PC2001 audio performance requirement.
- Can support SPDIF Out via optional S-Bracket only.
- Integrated Gigabit Ethernet MAC and PHY transceiver, auto-negotiation operation.
- Supports single-port 10MB/s, 100MB/s (for 4401) or 1000MB/s (for 5788) BAST-T application.
- Compliance with PCI v2.2 and LAN on Motherboard (LOM) standard.
On-Board Peripherals include:
- 1 floppy port supports 2 FDDs with 360K, 720K, 1.2M, 1.44M and 2.88Mbytes
- 2 serial ports (COM A COM B)
- 1 parallel port supports SPP/EPP/ECP mode
- 1 IrDA connector for SIR/ASKIR/HPSIR
- 1 audio port
- 8 USB 2.0 ports (Rear x 6 / Front x 2)
· The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices
and expansion cards of the board automatically.
· The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records
your mainboard specifications.
· 30.5 cm(L) x 23.5 cm(W) ATX Form Factor
· 6 mounting holes.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.