• Supports Intel Core i7 / Core i5 / Core i3 / Pentium / Celeron processors in LGA1155 package.
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
• Intel Z68 (B3) Chipset
• Supports four unbuffered DIMM of 1.5 Volt DDR3 1066/1333/1600*/1866*/2133*(OC) DRAM, 32GB Max
- Supports 1GB/ 2GB/ 4GB/ 8GB DRAM size
- Supports Dual channel mode
• 2 PCI Express gen3 x16 slots
- PCI_E2 supports up to PCIE x16 speed
- PCI_E5 supports up to PCIE x8 speed
• 3 PCI Express gen2 x1 slots
• 2 PCI slots
• SATAII controller integrated in Intel Z68 (B3) chipset
- Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports four SATAII ports (SATA3~6) by Z68 (B3) PCH
- SATA3~6 ports support Intel Rapid Storage Technology (AHCI / RAID 0/1/5/10) by Intel Z68 (B3)
• SATAIII controller integrated in Intel Z68 (B3) chipset
- Up to 6Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports two SATAIII ports (SATA1~2) by Z68 (B3) PCH
- SATA1~2 ports support Intel Rapid Storage Technology (AHCI / RAID 0/1) by Intel Z68 (B3)
• 2 USB 3.0 rear I/O ports by NEC D720200
• Chipset integrated by Realtek ALC892
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
- Meet Microsoft Vista Premium spec
• Supports one PCI Express LAN 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek 8111E.
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-Pin power connector
- 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- CPU x 1 / System x 4 FAN connectors
- Front panel audio connector
- Front panel connector
- 1 x chasis intrusion connector
- 4 x USB 2.0 connectors
- 1 x USB 3.0 connector
- 4 x Serial ATAII connectors
- 2 x Serial ATAIII connectors
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x SPDIF-out connector
- 1 x TPM module connector
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x DLED3 connector
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard port
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports
- 1 x Clear CMOS button
- 1 x Coaxial SPDIF-out port
- 1 x Optical SPDIF-out port
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x HDMI port
- 1 x Graphics Card port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x RJ45 LAN Jack
- 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack
MSI Reminds You...
• Graphics Card, HDMI, DVI-D ports can only work with CPUs with GPUs core inside.
• The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
• The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your mainboard specifications.
• 30.5cm(L) x 24.4cm(W) ATX Form Factor
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.