MSI PM8M3-V2 / PM8M3 H-V BIOS 3.4
￭ Supports Socket 775 for Intel® P4 3xx/ 5xx/ 6xx/ 8xx/ 9xx processors.
￭ Supports FSB 1066/800MHz.
￭ VIA® PT890 Chipset
- Supports P4 processor FSB 1066/800MHz
- Supports DDRII 533/400 memory
- PCI Express x 16
- Supports 8X V-Link
￭ VIA® VT8237R plus Chipset
- Integrated Direct Sound AC'97 audio.
- Ultra DMA 66/100/133 master mode PCI EIDE controller.
- ACPI & PC2001 compliant enhanced power management.
- Supports USB 2.0 up to 8 ports.
￭ Supports two unbuffered 240-pin DIMM of 1.8 Volt DDRII SDRAM
￭ Supports up to 4GB memory size.
￭ Supports DDRII 533/400 memory interface.
￭ One PCI Express x 16 slot & one PCI Express x 1 slot.
￭ Three PCI 2.2 32-bit PCI bus slots (support 3.3V/5V PCI bus interface).
￭ An IDE controller on the VT8237R plus chipset provides IDE HDD/CD-ROM with PIO, Bus Master and Ultra DMA 133/100/66 operation modes.
- Can connect up to four IDE devices.
￭ Serial ATA/150 controller integrated in VT8237R plus.
- Up to 150MB/sec transfer rate.
- Can connect up to 2 Serial ATA drives.
- Supports RAID 0, 1. 0 1, JBOD mode.
MSI Reminds You...
￭ Please downloaed the RAID Floopy manual to learn how to make a floopy driver for RAID function in DOS mode.
￭ The RAID setup floppy disk is optional depending on the districts. You can download the files from the website to make the setup disk.
￭ AC'97 link controller integrated in VIA® VT8237R plus
￭ Realtek ALC655 6 channel S/W audio codec or ALC850 8 channel audio codec.
- Compliance with AC'97 v2.2 spec (for ALC655) & AC'97 v2.3 spec (for ALC850).
￭ Realtek® 8100C/8110SC chipset
- Supports 10Mb/s, 100Mb/s and 1000Mb/s (1000Mb/s for 8110SC only).
- Compliance with PCI v2.2
- Supports ACPI Power Management
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-Pin power connector
- 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- CPU / System fan connectors
- CD-in connector
- Clear CMOS jumper
- Serial port connector (JCOM2)
- 2 x USB 2.0 connector support additional 4 ports
- Front panel audio connector
- Front panel connector
- 1 x Floppy disk drive connector
- 2 x Ultra DMA 133 IDE device connectors
- 2 x Serial ATA device connectors
MSI Reminds You...
￭ The floppy disk cable will be optional.
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x Parallel
- 1 x Serial port (COM 1)
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse
- 1 x Audio I/O (6 in 1 or 3 in 1)
- 4 x USB 2.0
- 1 x RJ45 LAN jack
￭ The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices
and expansion cards of the board automatically.
￭ The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface (DMI) function which records
your mainboard specifications.
￭ 30.5 cm(L) x 20.0 cm(W) ATX Form Factor
￭ 6 mounting holes.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- last update:
- April 18th, 2007, 6:56 GMT
- developed by:
- file size:
- 363 KB
- C: \ BIOS \ Msi
- Windows 9X / ME / NT / 2K / XP / 2003 / Vista / XP 64 bit / 2008 / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / Android / Server 2012 / OS Independent / 8.1 / 8.1 64 bit / Linux / Mac / All / Unix
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months