MSI P4M900M2-F/L BIOS 5.3
- last update:
- July 24th, 2007, 6:28 GMT
- developed by:
- file size:
- 501 KB
- C: \ BIOS \ Msi
- Windows 9X / ME / NT / 2K / XP / 2003 / Vista / XP 64 bit / 2008 / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / Android / Server 2012 / OS Independent / 8.1 / 8.1 64 bit / Linux / Mac / All / Unix
￭ Supports Socket 775 for Intel® P4 3xx/ 5xx/ 6xx/ Pentium D, Celeron D, Core 2 Duo processors.
￭ Supports FSB 1066/800/533MHz.
￭ Supports 3/4 pin CPU Fan Pin-Header with Fan Speed Control.
￭ Supports EIST Technology
￭ Supports Hyper-Threading (HT) Technology
* we recommend to use processors with 95W power consumption.
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
￭ VIA® P4M900 Chipset
- Supports P4 processor FSB 1066/800/533MHz
- Supports DDR2 667/533/400 memory
￭ VIA® VT8237A/VT8237S Chipset
- Ultra DMA 33/66/100/133 master mode.
- ACPI & PC2001 compliant enhanced power management.
- Supports USB 2.0 up to 8 ports.
￭ Supports two unbuffered 240-pin DIMM of 1.8 Volt DDR2 SDRAM
￭ Supports up to 4GB memory size.
￭ Supports DDR2 400/533/667 memory interface.
￭ One PCI Express x 16 slot & one PCI Express x 1 slot.
￭ Two PCI 2.2 32-bit PCI bus slots (support 3.3V/5V PCI bus interface).
On-Board IDE ￭ An IDE controller on the VT8237A/VT8237S chipset provides IDE HDD/CD-ROM with PIO, Bus Master and Ultra DMA 133/100/66/33 operation modes.
- Can connect up to four IDE devices.
￭ Serial ATA/ATA II controller integrated in VT8237A/VT8237S.
- Up to 150MB/sec transfer rate. (VT8237A)
- Up to 300MB/sec transfer rate. (VT8237S)
- Can connect up to 2 Serial ATA drives.
MSI Reminds You...
￭ The RAID setup floppy disk is optional depending on the districts. You can download the files from the website to make the setup disk.
￭ Chip integrated by Realtek® ALC883
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 spec.
￭ Supports 10/100 Fast Ethernet by Realtek RTL8201CL
￭ Supports 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek RTL8110SC
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-Pin power connector
- 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- CPU / Power /System fan connectors
- CD-in connector
- Clear CMOS jumper
- Chassis intrusion switch connector
- 1 x SPDIF-out connector
- Serial port connector (JCOM2)
- 2 x USB 2.0 connector support additional 4 ports
- Front panel audio connector
- Front panel connectors
- 1 x Floppy disk drive connector
- 2 x Ultra DMA 133 IDE device connectors
- 2 x Serial ATA device connectors
MSI Reminds You...
￭ The floppy disk cable will be optional.
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x Parallel
- 1 x Serial port (COM 1)
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse
- 1 x Audio I/O (6 in 1)
- 4 x USB 2.0
- 1 x RJ45 LAN jack
- 1 x Graphics Card port
￭ The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices
and expansion cards of the board automatically.
￭ The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface (DMI) function which records
your mainboard specifications.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months