- Fixed system report incorrect CPU speed for G2 stepping CPU
￭ AMD Athlon 64 X2, Athlon 64, Athlon FX and Sempron in the Socket AM2 package.
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
￭ HyperTransport supporting speed up to 1GHz (2000MT/s)
￭ NVIDIA nForce 570 SLI MCP Chipset
￭ Supports Dual DDR II 533/667/800
- 4 DDRII DIMMs (240pin / 1.8V)
- Supports a maximum memory size up to 8GB.
￭ 2 PCI Express x16 slots
SLI mode Primary PCI-E x16 slot is compatible with PCI Express x 8, Secondary PCI-E x16 slot is compatible with PCI Express x 8
Non-SLI mode Primary PCI-E x16 slot is compatible with PCI Express x16, Secondary PCI-E x16 slot is compatible with PCI Express x8
￭ 2 PCI Express x1 slots
￭ 3 PCI slots, support 3.3V/ 5V PCI bus Interface, includes one orange slot which supports 2 master for MSI special PCI function card (ex. wireless LAN and bluetooth combo card.).
￭ One IDE port by NVIDIA nForce 570 SLI
- Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode
- Can connect up to two IDE devices
￭ 6 SATA II ports by NVIDIA nForce 570 SLI
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 300 MB/s
- SATA II 1~6 supports RAID 0/ 1/ 0 1 or RAID 5 mode by NVIDIA nForce 570
MSI Reminds You...
￭ The RAID setup floppy disk is optional depending on the districts. You can download the files from the website to make the setup disk.
￭ Chipset integrated by Realtek ALC883
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
￭ Dual LAN jacks
- Supports Dual LAN 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Vitesse VSC8601
￭ Chipset integrated by VIA VT6307
- Transfer rate is up to 400Mbps
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-pin power connector
- ATX 4-pin 12V CPU power connector
- ATX 4-pin VGA power connector
- CPU / System / NB FAN connectors
- CD-in connector
- Clear CMOS button
- IrDA infrared module header
- Chassis intrusion switch connector
- Front panel audio connector
- Front panel connector
- D-Bracket2 connector
- 1 x IEEE1394 connector support additional 1 ports
- 3 x USB 2.0 connector support additional 6 ports
- 1 x Floppy disk drive connector
- 6 x Serial ATA II connectors
- 1 x ATA133 HD connectors
MSI Reminds You...
￭ The floppy disk cable will be optional.
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x Parallel port
- 1 x Serial port (COM 1)
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard
- 1 x PS/2 mouse
- 1 x Coaxial SPDIF out
- 1 x IEEE1394 Port
- 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack (S/SPDIF out)
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 2 x RJ45 LAN jack
￭ 30.5cm(L) x 24.5cm(W) ATX Form Factor
￭ 9 mounting holes.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.