MSI K9N Neo V2 BIOS 2.4
- last update:
- January 10th, 2008, 9:54 GMT
- developed by:
- file size:
- 451 KB
- C: \ BIOS \ Msi
- Windows 9X / ME / NT / 2K / XP / 2003 / Vista / XP 64 bit / 2008 / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / Android / Server 2012 / OS Independent / 8.1 / 8.1 64 bit / Linux / Mac / All / Unix
- Fixed BIOS report incorrect CPU temperature.
￭ AMD Athlon 64 X2, Athlon 64 and Sempron in the Socket AM2 package.
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
￭ HyperTransport supporting speed up to 1GHz (2000MT/s)
￭ NVIDIA nForce 520 Chipset
￭ Supports dual channel DDR II 533/667/800
- 4 DDR2 DIMMs (240pin / 1.8V)
- Supports a maximum memory size up to 8GB.
￭ 1 PCI Express x16 slot
￭ 2 PCI Express x1 slots
￭ 3 PCI slots, support 3.3V/ 5V PCI bus Interface
￭ One IDE port by NVIDIA nForce 520
- Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode
- Can connect up to two IDE devices
￭ 4 SATAII ports by NVIDIA nForce 520
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 300 MB/s
- SATAII 1~4 supports RAID 0/1/0 1 or JBOD mode by NVIDIA nForce 520
MSI Reminds You...
￭ The RAID setup floppy disk is optional depending on the districts. You can download the files from the website to make the setup disk.
￭ Chipset integrated by Realtek ALC888
- Flexible 7.1-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
￭ Supports 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek RTL8111B or RTL8211BL
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-pin power connector
- ATX 4-pin 12V CPU power connector
- 1 x CPU / 2 x System FAN connectors
- CD-in connector
- Clear CMOS Jumper
- 1 x SPDIF-out connector
- Chassis intrusion switch connector
- Front panel audio connector
- Front panel connector
- 3 x USB 2.0 connector support additional 6 ports
- 1 x Floppy disk drive connector
- 4 x Serial ATA II connectors
- 1 x ATA133 HD connectors
MSI Reminds You...
￭ The floppy disk cable will be optional.
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x Parallel port
- 1 x Serial port (COM 1)
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard
- 1 x PS/2 mouse
- 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x RJ45 LAN jack
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months