• Implemented updates to improve security.
• Updated SMM module version update to 4.6.3_SMM_38.
• Fixed failure to Suspend to RAM/S3 on Fedora* 10 and Ubuntu* 9.04.
• Fixed LAN in S3 resume issue.
• Modified Chassis Intrusion.
• Fixed "Legacy Floppy and USB Flash Drive access from DOS".
• Fixed issue where E7600 processor frequency displayed wrong in
• Implemented F7 BIOS Update Tool.
• Fixed issue where USB Keyboard cannot be used to enter Setup when
USB ports are disabled.
• Modified EM64T string.
• Fixed issue where missing processor SMBIOS information causes WHQL
• Fixed issue where after setting the boot menu, the floppy drive
disappears in the operating system.
• Fixed issue with WHQL CRASH failure with certain graphics cards.
• Fixed issue where F7 BIOS Update Tool cannot recognize certain
• Fixed issue where BIOS boot order disappears after pressing F9 with
a BIOS modified by Intel® Integrator Toolkit.
• Fixed issue where the device containing a .BIO file does not appear
in Bios Flash Update menu.
• Fixed issue where detect keyboard in DXE phase fails on very rare
• Fixed ACPI error in Windows* Event Log.
• Fixed issue where POST will wait for user to press F1 key when
SMART boot drive is enabled in Setup and a failure occurs.
• Changed the "Boot Device Priority" default boot order in normal
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.