Intel DZ87KLT-75K Desktop Board Express BIOS 0334
- Pre-production BIOS release
About This Release:
- ROM Image Checksum: 0xF39E
- ME Firmware: 220.127.116.115
- Integrated Graphics Option ROM: Build 2170
- EFI driver: 18.104.22.1685
- SATA RAID Option ROM: v22.214.171.1243
- LAN Option ROM: v1410 PXE 2.1 Build 092
Express BIOS Updates:
- Self-extracting Windows-based update file includes Software License Agreement and the utility for updating the BIOS. It is designed to be used on Windows systems. This method is the most commonly used.
– for WinPE - Self-extracting Windows-based update file includes Software License Agreement and the utility for updating the BIOS. It is designed to be used with either Microsoft Windows PE.x64 or Microsoft Windows x64 operating systems.
- Update the BIOS on your computer only if the newer BIOS version specifically solves a problem you have. We do not recommend BIOS updates for computers that do not need it.
- Downgrading the BIOS to an earlier version is not recommended and may not be supported. An earlier BIOS version may not contain the support for the latest processors, bug fixes, critical security updates, or support the latest board revisions currently being manufactured.
- If a BIOS update process is interrupted, your computer may not function properly.
- Before updating the BIOS on the Intel Desktop Board, manually record all BIOS settings that have been changed (from default) so they can be restored after completing the BIOS update.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months