• Fixed issue with BIOS Recovery support.
• Added keyboard controller reset workaround.
• Fixed issue where internal PLL override option does not work correctly.
• Fixed issue where non-XE CPU will not run in Turbo speed.
• Updated processor support.
• Fixed issue with manual mode fan control.
• Updated FSC Stack.
• Updated GUID defined section Security check.
• Disabled ACPI OS native PCI Express support when certain graphics card is installed in the system.
• Improved memory stability at higher memory speed.
• Updated Turbo Ratio maximum limit in BIOS Setup.
• Updated Turbo related options range in BIOS Setup.
• Improved BIOS watchdog timer support for Intel Extreme Tuning Utility.
• Updated PEG slot to support PCIe Gen3.
• Updated Setup options for Overclocking Assistance and Turbo Ratio.
• Added support for Primary/Secondary Temperature Input parameters to controller.
• Fixed issue where some USB optical drives are not detected.
• Fixed random hang at boot on systems with TPM present.
• Fixed POST hang at boot with cursor at top-left of screen with certain option ROM configurations.
• Updated SATA RAID option ROM to version 1370.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.