Intel DH61BE Desktop Board Express BIOS 0115
- Fixed issue where wireless card on mini-PCIe x1 slot does not work.
- Fixed issue where USB 3.0 does not work.
- Fixed issue where system will display from PCI graphics card first instead of PCIe.
- Fixed issue where PCIe x1 slot stops working when LAN is disabled.
- Fixed issue where PS/2 devices still work in the operating system when the PS/2 port was disabled in BIOS.
- Implemented Intel Platform Key.
- Fixed issue where Intel Integrator Toolkit crashes when selecting platform option.
- Fixed issue where overridden memory speed is lost on the Main page.
- Fixed issue with an error in the display of PCI slot information.
- Fixed issue where SATA port 2 does not detect devices.
- Fixed issue where BIOS Setup shows abnormal values on 12V/2.5V/CPU when Intel Desktop Utilities has set values which are not defined in BIOS.
About This Release:
- ME Firmware: Ignition SKU 188.8.131.528
- Integrated Graphics Option ROM: Build 2137 PC 14.34
- LAN Option ROM: Intel Boot Agent PXE GE v1.4.03 PXE 2.1 Build 091
Express BIOS Updates:
- BEH6110H.86A.0115.EB.EXE - Self-extracting Windows-based update file includes Software License Agreement and the utility for updating the BIOS. It is designed to be used on Windows systems. This method is the most commonly used.
– for WinPE - Self-extracting Windows-based update file includes Software License Agreement and the utility for updating the BIOS. It is designed to be used with either Microsoft Windows PE.x64 or Microsoft Windows x64 operating systems.
If your system’s current BIOS version is 0048 or earlier, you must first update to version 0099 before updating to 0109 or later.
BIOS version 0099 added support for Microsoft Windows 8. Due to structural changes in this BIOS version, once a board has been converted to this version or later, it will no longer be possible to downgrade the BIOS to version 0048 or earlier. Attempting a BIOS downgrade to a previous version may fail – the board BIOS will remain at its current version.
- Update the BIOS on your computer only if the newer BIOS version specifically solves a problem you have. We do not recommend BIOS updates for computers that do not need it.
- Downgrading the BIOS to an earlier version is not recommended and may not be supported. An earlier BIOS version may not contain the support for the latest processors, bug fixes, critical security updates, or support the latest board revisions currently being manufactured.
- If a BIOS update process is interrupted, your computer may not function properly.
- Before updating the BIOS on the Intel Desktop Board, manually record all BIOS settings that have been changed (from default) so they can be restored after completing the BIOS update.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months