APU FM2 Socket:
- AMD A series processors
- AMD Athlon series processors
- AMD A55
- 2 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR3 1866/1600/1333/1066 MHz memory modules
- Support for AMD Memory Profile (AMP) memory modules
Onboard Graphics APU:
* To use the onboard graphics ports, you must install an AMD APU with integrated graphics.
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 2560x1600
* Support for 2560x1600 resolution requires both a monitor and cable that support Dual Link DVI.
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
- Realtek ALC887 codec
- High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
- Support for S/PDIF Out
- Realtek GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
- 1 x PCI Express x1 slot
(All PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
- 1 x PCI slot
- Support for AMD Dual Graphics technology
* Only A series APUs support AMD Dual Graphics.
Storage Interface Chipset:
- 4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors supporting up to 4 SATA 3Gb/s devices
- Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, and JBOD
- Up to 8 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
- 1 x APU fan header
- 1 x system fan header
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x serial port header
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel Connectors
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard port
- 1 x PS/2 mouse port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 3 x audio jacks (Line In/Line Out/Microphone)
- iTE I/O Controller Chip
- System voltage detection
- APU/System temperature detection
- APU/System fan speed detection
- APU overheating warning
- APU/System fan fail warning
- APU/System fan speed control
* Whether the APU/system fan speed control function is supported will depend on the APU/system cooler you install.
- 2 x 32 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI EFI BIOS
- Support for DualBIOS
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.0, SM BIOS 2.6, ACPI 2.0a
- Support for @BIOS
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress Install
- Support for EasyTune
* Available functions in EasyTune may differ by motherboard model.
- Support for Smart Recovery 2
- Support for Auto Green
- Support for ON/OFF Charge
- Support for 3TB+ Unlock
- Support for Q-Share
- Norton Internet Security (OEM version)
- Support for Microsoft Windows 8/7/Vista/XP
- Micro ATX Form Factor; 22.5cm x 17.4cm
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.