- Built in with an AMD E-350 Dual-Core processor
- Built in with an AMD Radeon HD 6310 (DirectX 11) graphics core
- AMD A50M
- 2 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 8 GB of system memory
* Due to Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than 4 GB.
- Single channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR3 1333(OC)/1066 MHz memory modules
Integrated in the APU:
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connector by adapter.
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
* For configuring screen resolution, please refer the user manual- Chapter 1 Hardware Installation of Back Panel Connectors section.
- Realtek ALC892 codec
- High Definition Audio
- Support for Dolby Home Theater
- Support for S/PDIF Out
- 1 x Realtek 8111E chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4
- (The PCIEX4 slot conforms to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
Storage Interface FCH:
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors supporting up to 4 SATA 6Gb/s devices
* SATA3 2x performance are maximum theoretical values. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
- Up to 8 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 on the back panel, 4 via the USB brackets connected to the internal USB headers)
Renasas D720200 chip:
- Up to 2 USB 3.0 ports on the back panel
* USB 3.0 10x performance is a maximum theoretical value. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 1 x system fan header
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x debug card header
* This port is mainly used by repair technicians for debugging and problem diagnosis.
- 1 x chassis instrusion header
- 1 x power LED header
- 1 x clearing CMOS jumper
Back Panel Connectors
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/ mouse port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x HDMI port
- 1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 6 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out/Rear Speaker Out/Side Speaker Out/Line In/Line Out/Microphone)
- ITE IT8720 chip
- System voltage detection
- CPU/System temperature detection
- CPU/System fan speed detection
- 2 x 16 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AWARD BIOS
- Support for DualBIOS
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.0, SM BIOS 2.4, ACPI 1.0b
- Support for @BIOS
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress BIOS Rescue
- Support for Download Center
- Support for Xpress Install
- Support for Xpress Recovery2
- Support for EasyTune
* Available functions in EasyTune may differ by motherboard model.
- Support for Smart Recovery
- Support for Auto Green
- Support for On/Off Charge
- Support for Q-Share
- Norton Internet Security (OEM version)
- Support for Microsoft Windows 7/ Vista/ XP
- Mini-ITX; 17.0cm x 17.0cm
* GIGABYTE reserves the right to make any changes to the product specifications and product-related information without prior notice.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.