Add support for new super IO version
Intel P965 ICH8 chipset
1. Supports Intel Core 2 Extreme Quad Core / Core 2 Duo / Intel Pentium D processor
2. Supports Microsoft Windows VISTA Premium
3. Supports Dual channel DDR2 800 memory
4. Features PCI-E graphics interface
5. Features SATA 3Gb/s interface with RAID function (2 ports with RAID function supported by GIGABYTE SATA2)
6. Intel High Definition 8 Channels Audio
7. Optimized Gigabit LAN connection
8. Industry's leading all solid capacitor motherboard design
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.