- Changed BIOS Version Display. (Version 1.11)
- Changed BIOS structure to support Windows 7
- Fixed issue: where Drive0 type is displayed even when Drive0 has been disabled
- Fixed issue: where the system hangs during boot if a USB device has been attached and Legacy USB support has been disabled
- Update Phoenix code from (V1.101 to V1.111)
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.