Release New BIOS.
Support AM2 CPU with HT1.0 (2000MT/S)
- AMD Athlon 64FX, Athlon 64x2, Athlon 64, Sempron Processors, Socket AM2
- Supports Socket AM2 with HT1.0 interface
- 2000 MT/s HyperTransport
- Dual channel DDR2 800/667/533 x 2 DIMMs, Max 4GB
- 1 x PCIe x16, 1x PCIe x1, 2 x PCI
- ATA x 1, SATAII x 4
- 5.1 channel, Realtek ALC662
- 10/100M LAN, Realtek RTL8101E
- 8 USB 2.0 ports
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.