- Added support for new Penryn dual core CPUs
- Added FSB-overclocking support to the new Penryn FSB-1066/1333 CPUs
- Fixed compatibility issues of OS + ACPI
- Fixed restoring disabled device states & fan speeds after suspend/resume
- Fixed PCI and PCIe compatibility issues
- Added device functionality improvements (includes GPUs & Sound cards)
- Fixed SATA / MAC / USB compatibility issues
- Added support for auto-overvoltaging when overclocking
- Improved nTune compatibility
- Improved memory compatibility
- SLI-Memory option is disabled for 4 DIMM configurations. Manual memory overclocking is still possible at the users discretion
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.