- Fixes compatibility with Corsair K90 keyboard
- Adds CPU multicore performance option
- Memory improvements and compatibility
- ELEET stability improvements
- XMP improvements
- First go into your BIOS and load defaults, save and exit
- Close all open programs.
- Go into the folder where you unzipped this package and run the appropriate batch file.
- For Windows XP, Vista or 7 32Bit: FPTWIN32.BAT
- For Windows XP, Vista or 7 64Bit: FPTWIN64.BAT
- If in DOS Mode: FPTDOS.BAT
- Press Y in CAPITAL LETTERS to start the flash process
- DO NOT TURN OFF POWER OR RESET DURING THE FLASH PROCESS
- After the flashing is finished, the system will automatically shut down. Then power on again and go into BIOS, Load Defaults, Save and Exit.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.