- Fix CPU multiplier control with Sandy Bridge CPU after changing setting from E-LEET to manual
- Fix bug with 2500K showing an error when CPU multiplier set over 43
- Improved PCI-E compatibility
- Fix BClock error when system is booting without any bootable device
- Fix BSOD that may occur when BIOS is set to defaults
- Fix USB port 6/7 labeling
- Fix a crash that occurred after adjusting BClock
- Fix error that did not allow system to boot when OC Mode is enabled
- Fix bug with USB 3.0
- Add E-SATA to onboard devices
- Fix error that caused BClock frequency setting to disappear
- Improvements to BClock overclocking
- VCCIO and VSA are now set to 1250mV when memory set above 2400MHz
- Fix error with CPU Core ratio limits
- Do not restart or interrupt your PC while the flash is ongoing
- Do not Flash BIOS on overclocked settings
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.