1. Fixed issue where Intel Turbo boost non-functional.
2. Fixed issue where TDM PBA SSO doesn't work when both FP and TDM PBA SSO are set for single user.
3. Addressed some keyboard with USB Hub not accessible during POST.
4. Updated to the 1.4.0 version of Intel PPM Reference Code.
5. Updated to the MOB_P_13 version of the Intel microcode patch.
6. Intel Trusted Execution Technology updates.
7. Updated to the 1.05 version of Dell GPE.
8. Added new key for Signed Firmware Updates.
Note: 1. Please note that if the A04 or before A04 BIOS is currently installed on your system, you must first update to A05 BIOS and then flash to the latest A-rev BIOS.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.