The following updates were made to the A20 BIOS to create A21:
1. Fixed issue seen under APM operating systems in which the
system may hang after resuming from a resuspend due to entering
an incorrect BIOS or hard disk drive password.
2. Fixed issue seen under WinNT 4.0 in which the LCD display may
fail to turn on after a warm undock with a BIOS password enabled.
3. Fixed issue seen under APM operating systems in which a change
to the Pointing Device field in System Setup may disable the
Touchpad-Trackstick and an external PS/2 mouse.
4. Fixed issue in which the displays flicker several times when
using to toggle between an external CRT and the LCD.
5. Fixed issue in which USB devices may be disabled if multiple
devices are reset at the same time.
6. Fixed issue in which a USB Intellimouse may fail to respond when
attached to the same USB hub as a USB keyboard.
7. Fixed issue in which some systems may fail to display the Dell
Logo screen during POST.
8. Improve CardBus NIC performance under ACPI by preventing the
operating system from assigning CardBus devices to IRQ 9.
1. Updated the ATI video BIOS to version 4.100.
2. Added support for additional LCD panels.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.