Dell Inspiron One 2020 BIOS A04
1. Enable deep sleep mode in S4
2. Keep the value of Secure boot control/Boot mode/Load Legacy OPROM after loading default by F9/SetupD4/RTC load default.
3. Update BIOS Dell diagnostics to version 4220.10
4. Make screen full fit the display when boot to OS DVD and Security boot enabled.
5. Unify LAN boot message position under UEFI boot mode.
6. Simplify "Clear Secure Boot Key" item in setup menu.
7. Update Intel Management Engine Firmware to version 220.127.116.118 (Hot Fix 2)
8. Update BIOS liberary for secure boot manual test after 9/16/2012.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months