1. BITS026557 Prompt twice msg when boot up from ODD and w/o press any key.
2. Change Deep sleep mode to support both S4 and S5 for Win 8.
3. Change Secure Boot load default behavior to meet spec.
4. Forbidden user to change boot mode to legacy when Secure Boot is enabled by BBS/BBS64 tools.
1. Change Deep sleep mode to support both S4 and S5 for Win 8.
2. Updated ePSA to 4220.10
3. Add PBK's workaround: SUT cannot enter S3 via power button after second time.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.