1. Fixed resource allocation to some PCI devices when multiple adapters with bridges are in the system.
2. Properly set system power state when AC Power is lost in S3.
3. Added additional system board information into SMBIOS type 2 structure.
4. Fixed possible hang when exiting Diagnostic programs that access KB ports directly and USB Emulation is On.
5. Fixed possible issue with the Date and Time being changed after consecutive reboots.
6. Added new SMBIOS token definitions for UDMA, Hard Disk Acoustic, S1/S3.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.