1. Add support for newer processors.
2. Add Sigmatel preparations for Windows Vista.
3. Improve boot menu support for Quick Resume technology.
4. Improve processor detection code.
5. Improve fan tables for newer processors.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.