Dell Dimension 4600C BIOS A09
1. Updated microcode for newer CPUs.
2. Correct hibernate failure when USB keyboard is present.
3. Correct hang condition when removing and reinserting USB hubs.
4. Correct USB keyboard failures when multiple USB hubs are present.
5. Update PXE code to correct issues in Spanning Tree environments.
6. Prevent possible auto-power-on failure.
7. Disable the Timeout Counter during the PCI initialization sequence to better support PCI adapters with long initialization times.
8. Updated diskette media detection after attempting CD boot.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months