1. Fixed Quick Boot menu when no bootable drives are selected in SETUP.
2. Updated microcode for newer CPUs.
3. Eliminated possible hang on next boot when AC power is removed.
4. Fixed intermittent hang in resuming from Standby.
5. Improved keyboard test when booting from Hibernate.
6. Fixed possible hang after unplugging and re-plugging USB hubs.
7. Increased USB keyboard wait time to allow all USB devices being enumerated.
8. Added to support in PXE boot environments with Spanning Tree enabled.
9. Prevent false MCE errors from causing "bad CPU" error in POST.
10. Fixed floppy access failures when CD floppy emulation is turned off.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.