1. When OS is Win7, enable the Optimus function. Otherwise, XP, disable the Dgpu and let the system use Intel VGA only to boot.
2. Modify BIOS Setup menu
3. Fix backlight issue under XP OS
4 .Fix FancyStart can’t run normally
5. Improve the protection of HDD
6. Update SandyBridge CPU microcode
7. Fix bug when Hdd password have some specific ascii code, user password will wrong after change master password in setup menu.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.