Asus A8N-E BIOS 1011
- To avoid crashing file system, please do update the chipset driver to below version prior to this Bios.
- For WinXP 32bit system, please download and update chipset drivers V6.65 or later
- For WinXP 64bit system, please download and update chipset drivers V6.65 or later
- For Win2k/2003 32bit system, please download and update chipset drivers V6.66 or later
- For Win2003 64bit system, please download and update chipset drivers V6.66 or later
1- Fix sometimes asus update will show Unknown flash.
2- Update awdflash to v1.16 to avoid the system BIOS being downgraded
3- Add an option in the Bios to Enable/Disable "Wake up from S1/S3/S4".
4- Fixed instant Music function fail issue.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months