1. Enable the display of Intel PCH revision BIOS Setup Screen for the ease of recoginization for B3 stepping chipset.
2. Enable support for ROG BIOS Print
3. Enhance SAS card compatibility
4. Enhance auto rule for better performance.
5. Support new version AI-SuiteII(must work with new AI-SuiteII)
6. Enable support for onboard Bluetooth disable capability.
7. Enable support of "Wait For 'F1' If Error" option to allow user to ignore BIOS warnings during POST.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.