ASUS P8P67 DELUXE BIOS 1305
1. Enable the display of Intel PCH revision BIOS Setup Screen for the ease of recoginization for B3 stepping chipset.
2. Enable support for ROG BIOS Print
3. Enhance SAS card compatibility
4. Enhance auto rule for better performance.
5. Support new version AI-SuiteII(must work with new AI-SuiteII)
6. Enable support for onboard Bluetooth disable capability.
7. Enable support of "Wait For 'F1' If Error" option to allow user to ignore BIOS warnings during POST.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months