1. Socket A(462) for AMD processor
2. SiS 748 Chipset
* ASRock U-COP
* FSB 400/333Hz
* DDR 400/333/266
* 1 x AGP 8X
* 6 PCI slots
* ASROCK I/O - default 4 ready-to-use USB2.0 ports on rear panel, RJ45 LAN port, and default Game/MIDI port
* ATA 133 supported
* 5.1 Channel 3D audio
* Multi-languages Quick Installation Guide
* Bundle CD includes Anti Virus Software, ASRock PC DIY Live Demo, Audio Player, etc.
* Design a " AMD Athlon XP Recommended Motherboard" selection items
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer