1. Socket 754 for AMD Athlon 64 and Sempron processors
2. NVIDIA GeForce 7050 / nForce 630A MCP Chipset
* Supports DDR400/333/266 with 2 x DDR DIMM slots, maximun capacity up to 2GB.
* Integrated NVIDIA GeForce7 Series (NV44) graphics DX9.0 VGA, Pixel Shader 3.0,Max. shared memory 256MB
* 1 x PCI Express x 16 slot
* 4 x SATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 0+1, RAID 5, JBOD), NCQ, AHCI and "Hot Plug" functions
* Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
* Supports Dual VGA Output: DVI-D and D-Sub ports by independent display controllers
* Supports HDCP function with DVI-D port, to enjoy better quality with High Definition HDCP Encryption contents
* NVIDIA PureVideo Ready
* Chipset embedded HDMI Audio which Supports HDMI signal through DVI-D port by using DVI to HDMI adapter (not bundled)
* ASRock 6CH_DVI I/O: 1 x VGA/D-Sub Port, 1 x VGA/DVI-D Port, 4 x Ready-to-Use USB 2.0 Ports
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.