1. System should resume from standby correctly.
2. Vcore value should show correctly.
3. NBA Live2003 can be played smoothly if Intel P4 3.06 GHz CPU is installed with Hyper-Threading enabled.
4. 2 DIMM of DDR 333 512 MB SDRAM should work stable.
5. Updated CPU microcode.
6. COM port mouse should function correctly if USB Legacy Support is enabled.
7. Supoort M266A R 3.0 hardwarea reversion.
1. Socket 478 for Intel P4 processor
2. VIA P4M266A chipset
* FSB 533MHz
* Supports Hyper-Threading Technology
* Hybrid Booster - a safe overclocking feature
* 2xDDR 266/200
* Integrated ProSavage8 3D Graphic
* I/O - default 4 USB2.0 ports ready-to-use on rear panel, default Game/MIDI port.
* default 10/100 LAN and Audio.
* Multi-languages Quick Installation Guide
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.