- Checksum F866h
- USB controller will not share IRQ with PCI devices.
- Default year has been changed from from 2000 to 2001.
- Pressing any key can stop Doctor Voice timer during detection of PCI devices.
- Allows to enable/disable Dr.Voice/Dr.LED with "Dr.Voice/Dr.LED diagnosis" in Integrated peripherals.
- AK73/AK73(A) are also supported by this and later versions.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.