AOpen AK73-1394(A) BIOS 1.04
- Checksum 1378h
- Both KT133 and KT133A models: AK73Pro, AK73-1394, AK73Pro(A) and AK73-1394(A) are supported by this and future versions.
- Fixes that ZIP drive cannot be displayed by "Removable Disk" when emulating HDD in Win98/95.
- Fixes system hang-up at POST when a FirePort SCSI card (DIAMOND-4.09.06) connected.
- Fixes system hang at format process of ZIP device when internal CPU
- cache enabled. This happens only to the combination of VIA KT133(VT8363)+VT686B and AMD Duron CPU.
- Supports boot from USB zip & floppy.
- Sets "CPU protect for CPUFAN off" & "CPU shutdown temperture" to disablled by default.
- "DRAM Clock" is always "PCI CLK x4" when CPU is running at 133MHz.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months