AOpen AK73-1394(A) BIOS 1.02
DriverMax does the job!
- Checksum E178h
- Supports KT133 models: AK73Pro and AK73-1394.
- Halts On "ALL ERROR" by default.
- Fixes that sometimes detected HDD name will be displayed at wrong location on the screen.
- Displays (FSB x Ratio) on POST and CMOS Setup screens.
- Reports 128Kb L1 cache size when K7 CPU is installed.
- Adds new function "CPU Protect for CPUFAN Off" in PC Health Status.
- Add new function "CPU Shutdown Temperature" in PC Health Status.
- Fixes system hang-up after resume from S4 when USB is enabled.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months