Abit NF7-S V2 BIOS 11
- Fixes incorrectly detect Thorton 2600 (166x12.5) CPU in Softmenu III.
- Fixes DRAM hang up at POST code EFh for specific memory module.
- Fix the problem that if used CPU 400FSB without User Define, it would not show DDR xxx (xxx=200,266,333,400).
- The default value of CPU FSB/DRAM freq revises to "Auto".
- Adds"CPU Disconnect Function" to adjust C1 disconnects. The Chipset does not support C2 disconnect; thus, disable C2 function.
- Fixes DMI Pool data to be Socket A, Product Name: NF7-S/NF7 (nVidia-nForce2), Version: 2X.
- The frequency of CPU 1917Mhz revised to 1916MHz.
- Update SIP table to solve systems crashed issue while using 400FSB CPU DDR 333, and revise the SIP Table of 266FSB CPU.
- The default value of "Memory Timings" revises to "Optimal".
- Updates BPL to be 2.94.
- Fix system can not show fan speed in PC Health Status while using lower speed FAN.
- Add"IDE Bus Master" function to improve transfer speed of GHOST, and default value set up to disabled.
- Fix the problem that systems can not detect USB Drvice under WinME resume from S3,S4 mode, and lead to usb connector failed.
- Fine tune the OC ability of 333FSB CPU.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months