1. Update CPU micro code.
2. Support Sempron LE series CPU.
3. Recalibrate CPU temperature.
4. BIOS compiled date: 07/31/2007
NVIDIA MCP55-Ultra Based AMD Socket M2 ATX Mainboard, 2GHz HT, Dual DDR2 800, SATA 3Gb/s RAID, NV GbE, 7.1 CH HD Audio, ABIT Silent OTES
* Supports Socket AM2 Processor with 2GHz system bus using Hyper Transport Technology
* Supports AMD CPU Cool 'n' Quiet Technology
* NVIDIA MCP55-Ultra single chip
* NVIDIA Gigabit Ethernet
* Four 240-pin DIMM sockets
* Supports Dual channel DDR2 800 ECC/non-ECC, Un-buffered memory
* Supports maximum memory capacity up to 8GB
* Use PCI-E Expansion slot
SATA 3Gb/s RAID
* Supports 6 ports NV SATA 3Gb/s RAID 0/1/0 1/5 JBOD
* Supports IEEE1394a at 400 Mb/s transfer rate
* ABIT CPU ThermalGuard Technology
* ABIT SoftMenu Technology
* ABIT Silent OTES
* On board 7.1 CH HD Audio CODEC (ALC883)
* Supports auto jack sensing and optical S/PDIF Out
Dual GbE LAN
* Dual NVIDIA Gigabit Ethernet
Internal I/O Connectors
* 1 x PCI Express x16, 2 x PCI Express x1, 3 x PCI slots
* 1 x Floppy port supports up to 2.88MB
* 4 x SATA connectors, 1 x Ultra DMA 133/100/66/33 Connector
* 3 x USB 2.0 headers, 1 x FP-Audio header, 1 x CD-IN
* 2 x IEEE1394 header
Back Panel I/O
* 1 x PS/2 Keyboard, 1 x PS/2 Mouse
* 1 x S/PDIF Out
* 1 x Audio connector (Line-out, Line-in, MIC-in, Center/Subwoofer, Rear Surround, Side Surround)
* 4 x USB connectors, 1 x RJ-45 LAN Connector
* RoHS Compliancy
* ATX form factor 305 x 245m
* PCB Color: Orange
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.