Abit IC7-G BIOS 13
- last update:
- December 6th, 2007, 6:37 GMT
- developed by:
- file size:
- 327 KB
- C: \ BIOS \ Abit
- Windows 9X / ME / NT / 2K / XP / 2003 / Vista / XP 64 bit / 2008 / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / Android / Server 2012 / OS Independent / 8.1 / 8.1 64 bit / Linux / Mac / All / Unix
2. Revised display mode of HTT CPU LOGO.
3. Fixed BIOS hang-up problem which is caused by specific CPU cooling fan reporting error RPM to BIOS when CPU FanEQ 60% enabled.
4. Revised the following default settings in BIOS setup page.
- Bootable Add-in Device: PCI Slot Device
- CPU FanEQ Active Temperature: 70 C
- CPU Warning Temperature: 85 C
5. Enabled "IDE Block Mode" and hid the option.
6. Revised ICH5R RAID BIOS display issue.
7. Fixed COM2 device existing in Windows Device Manager problem.
8. Revised power-on delay time from 4~5 seconds to 1~2 seconds after AC powerloss and resume.
9. BIOS Compile Date: 5/19/2003.
The IC7-G is a next generation motherboard for Intel CPUs. The IC7-G uses Intel's newest 875 chipset to bring the latest in technology to the Intel platform. The IC7-G supports Intel Pentium 4 800/533MHz CPUs with Hyper-Threading technology for superior performance, and offers full support for Dual Channel DDR. ABIT provides users with 6-channel sound and S/PDIF in/out as a standard feature for enhanced audio performance. With full support for AGP 8X, USB 2.0, IEEE 1394 and onboard Intel PRO/1000 CT Desktop Connection Gigabit LAN, the IC7-G allows users to connect to today's hottest peripherals. Intel PRO/1000 CT Desktop Connection Gigabit LAN on board Lets you easily connect to the world wide web at high speeds without having to buy a separate 10/100/1000 Ethernet card.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months