- Pentium D processors now can be correctly detected by the BIOS.
- Add FSB 533MHz CPU support.
- tRAS will be shown correctly now.
- Fixed the issue that Windows can only recognize 2GB memory when there are 4GB installed.
- Add new item "EIST Function".
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.