- Added adjustable MAX & MIN multiplier item for certain retail Intel CPUs.
- Updated CPU micro code.
- Changed the default setting of "ACPI Suspend Type" to "S3".
- Changed the default setting of "Resume by USB from S3" to "Enable".
- Enhanced compatibility with certain SATA DVD-ROMs.
- BIOS compile date: 10/12/2004
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.